Sunday, May 14, 2017

Just a sneak peak in to what is coming soon.



Welcome to our Big Ink Blog Hop for May! You will see projects from Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world in this blog hop. Greetings and salutations friends, I am Georgia Gaydos, and I live in Manassas, Virginia (USA). 

This month our theme is Sneak Peak. We have chosen to give you a sneak peak of some of the products that you will be able to order when the new catalog launches on June 2nd. While I am sad that we have some products retiring on May 31st, I am beyond excited with what we get in June. It will be an absolutely amazing welcome, as the 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog debuts June 1st, with TONS of amazing NEW product!


You have arrived at my blog Georgia at LivinlovinstampinwithGG and you may be just starting or arrived through the previous stamper who are in front of me on the list. If you find yourself of track please know you can hop to the bottom of the list of blogs and hop to the next blog.

I must say, I have been having so much fun going through this new catalog. I am so ecstatic in fact that I lost sight that you all can’t see it yet, I have got to tell you – it is one of the best ones that I have seen as a demonstrator. I cannot say that there is anything that has struggled seriously, Stampin’ Up! Has upped the game with some FANTASTIC papers, ink and stamp sets that will just knock your socks off! Time to prepare your craft rooms for some awesome goodies.

The fact that this blog hop launches on the American Mothers Day where we celebrate our mothers – it seemed only fitting that I select a set that I automatically thought of my own mother when I saw it.  The products that I chose for this hop is center around the Daisy. My Mom LOVES daisies, anything daisies make her happy from the actual flowers to t-shirts or pictures.





Daisies are such happy flowers and this card just makes me smile. With a simple flower and bling, what is not to like?
So for my card, I chose the Daisy Delight stamp set with Delightful Daisy paper. There is a new punch that is so much fun to create multiple layers to create fuller flowers. For the base of the card, I used whisper white as the base and for the sentiment as well as some Old Olive. Add a strip of designer paper and some bling rhinestones and “I am doing a happy dance!”
I sincerely hope you enjoyed this stop and hope you are getting inspired by all the inspiration that you will see during this hop.
I want to put a little plug in here for two different wonderful campaigns, the first is the campaign that has been started by our Stampin Up CEO, Sara Douglass it is called #MakeACardSendACard. What I love about this campaign is that we can use the all our extra cards to bless someone. Why not gift them with their very own bunch of cards to send out?
The second campaign was started by Shannon West, at Stampin Up home office #Iambringingbirthdaysback , to remind us all just how great it feels to actually receive a real birthday card in the mail. If you decide to hop in on this campaign – the more the better and all you have to do is post a picture on Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter and then use the hashtag #Iambringingbirthdaysback to see just how many people have joined the movement.
Personally, I love getting something in the mail that is not just advertisements or bills. Just receiving a handwriting a quick note on a card that was made especially with me in mind is wonderful.  This helps me to remember that when I make a card with someone in mind does wonders for not just the recipient but me the sender as well. So with that in mind, I encourage you to join the movement - send a card to all those wonderful people that you have on your list every year to remind yourself of their special day!


The Daisy Delight stamp set is available in photopolymer. Since I became a demonstrator, I have a preference for investing in either clear mount and/or photopolymer stamp sets, these are store in CD size cases so that I can store much more stamp sets my stamping cave which is a relatively small space.  I have SU’s acrylic block set and there are some I have multiple of, they are so versatile that they work with both the rubber mount and the photopolymer. 

<!-- start LinkyTools script -->
<p><b>Powered by Linky Tools</b></p><p><a href="http://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=278485&type=basic">Click here</a> to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...</p>
<!-- end LinkyTools script -->

3 comments: